My crafty followers

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Beach Hut Bottle

This bottle started out life as a Jamison whisky bottle:


 I filled the bottle with white sea glass, added jute and burlap for decoration, then tied driftwood, broken sea shells along with a small sea glass heart to the front.





 I added copper wire, as it complimented the green bottle beautifully, to the top and bottom of the bottle.  This bottle reminds me of a beach hut.

I will enter this bottle into the following challenges:
countryviewchallenges




3 comments:

  1. I love using found items from the beach as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of art, I love it! I too spend hours on the beach, my greenhouse is half full of driftwood and other sea treasures. The addition of the copper wire is great, especially the little coils. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, and ANOTHER lovely creation... your creativity is AWESOME! Again, Thank you for sharing your project with us over at Altered Eclectics!

    ReplyDelete