My crafty followers

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Beachcomber green

Hi today I have another altered bottle to show you:

I rescued this beautiful bottle from the recycle bin at work and set about altering it.
I filled it with green, white & aqua sea glass I collected from my local beach.


 After winding string around the bottle I tied driftwood and broken shells, which have been edged with guilding wax, along with sea glass I have drilled and beautiful shell beads, then finished off with green wire and a small vile filled with tiny sea glass.


 I will enter this bottle into these challenges:
alteredeclectics
countryviewchallenges

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! This is beautiful.... What a wonderful piece of art.

    Thanks for playing along at Altered Eclectics.
    Lisa - Altered Eclectics Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh HOW I LOVE what you did with this bottle, and the colors you used, the dimension you created just makes me quiver! Thank you for sharing your project with us over at Altered Eclectics!

    ReplyDelete